Private suites in commercial data centres traditionally offer customers the opportunity to specify the build of their data space as they would in their own private facilities. Customers benefit from the customisation normally available only in their own private facility – a environment that exactly meets their business needs – but with the added benefit of sharing some of the set-up and running costs with other customers in the facility.
However up to now, most suppliers have only offered this kind of customisation for suites starting at 1000 sq ft or greater. Yet it is our experience is that customers with a smaller footprint have similar needs and still want to specify many of the features of their data centre space.
We’ve decided to meet this customer need by offering private suites starting at just 250 sq ft with a range of customisable options that means you can align your data centre infrastructure to your business objectives, in terms of performance and reliability. We recognise that many of our customers have their own data centre expertise in-house or use preferred consultants so we’ll look to listen to your insights and experiences and hopefully provide some of our own, then agree with you a customised solution that you are completely satisfied with.
- A choice of dedicated plant or shared infrastructure.
- 2N diverse feeds from two different electricity sub-stations: 2x 11kV, 5MVA.
- N+1 or 2N Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS).
- N+1 or 2N diesel generator supply.
- 2N concurrently maintainable power distribution and switching gear.
- High density options up to 30kW per rack.
- N+1 or 2N free air cooling delivering 1.5 PUE.
- Optional hot aisle containment for high density cooling.
- Metered electricity billing at individual racks based on actual usage not “take or pay”.
- Customised security features – suite CCTV or biometric access.
- Customised fire detection and suppression.
- Real estate costs up to 40% lower than Central London.
- Not constrained by pre-built specification, only pay for the specification your business requires.
- High availability through power & air conditioning redundancy options normally only found in Tier IV facilities.
- Take advantage of our high density hosting and reduce you footprint rental costs.
- We pass on the benefits of our industry leading PUE with lower electricity bills.
- Only pay for the electricity you use – we find customers use 70 to 80% of footprint power allocation.
- Substantial cost savings against Central London data centres with rapid ROI for data centre moves or consolidation.