Customers requiring high capacity data networks for Storage Area networks (SANs), disaster recovery or intersite communications need a supplier that’s an industry expert and really understands the critical nature of these networks.
Providing optical networks is what Vtesse specialises in. We’ve been providing these services to some of the world’s largest organisations for over 10 years. In that time we’ve built up a unique expertise in understanding what customers want to achieve as well as the infrastructure that underpins solutions: the UK’s available fibre infrastructure, data centre locations and optical equipment vendors. No other supplier takes more care in ensuring that the underlying infrastructure supporting your network will meet your exacting business requirements.
- A choice of a dedicated optical network for your exclusive use – or benefit from our national network, particularly for longer distances.
- Fibre interconnects with all the leading UK dark fibre suppliers means optimised routing, diversity and fibre quality – you’re not limited to a single supplier’s available routes that may not be optimal for you.
- Dual city nodes in many locations to eliminate single points of failure.
- Detailed fibre routing maps to street level provided to give customers peace of mind on redundancy.
- Existing fibre connectivity to most of the UK’s data centres.
- Industry-leading lead-times and reliability on our new ROADM optical network.
- 99.999% SLA availability target for diverse solutions.
- UK national repair times averaging less than four hours, backed up by service credits.
- A UK Network Operations Centre with network experts you can speak directly to if you have a problem.
- Responsiveness: achieve your business objectives faster with a provider that has the expertise to quickly translate your business needs into an optimum solution.
- Flexibility: specify a bespoke solution that exactly meets your business needs – with no compromise on performance or quality.
- Reliability: achieve unrivalled application uptime on a network that is trusted by some of the largest global organisations and carries millions of financial transactions daily.
- DVB ASI
- SDI 270 Mbps
- HD SDI 1.485Gbps
- Coupling Link 1/2 Gbps
- Geoplex/Sysokex (GDPS)
- Fibre Channel 1/2/4/8/10 Gbps
- SRDF, PPRC, Truecopy, Extended Remote Copy (XRC), Mirrowview
High Performance Computing
- 10GbE LAN PHY
- 10GbE WAN PHY
- SDH STM 1/4/16/64/256
IBM (compatible) Channel Extension
- FICON 1/2/4 Gbps
- OTU1, OTU2, OTU2E, OTU3
- 2.5, 10 and 40 Gbps