You need a secure, flexible and reliable network to carry your voice, data and video – and the new generation of IPVPN networks allow you to consolidate disparate voice and data networks in a single high performance IP network. With over 10 years’ experience in data networking, Vtesse is ideally placed to support your transition to an IPVPN.
- Any to any, scalable connectivity from 2 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- Supports VoIP, video and data applications.
- Six Classes of Service (CoS) – allows prioritisation of delay-intolerant applications.
- Multiple VPNs available.
- Range of access technologies including Ethernet First Mile (EFM), ADSL, LAN extension and SDH.
- Global connectivity supported via partners.
- Service reports that show how your network is performing.
- SLAs backed up by service credits.
- Easy to add new sites or increase bandwidth cost-effectively because unlike traditional ATM/Frame Relay networks, the network doesn’t have to re-engineered every time.
- Next generation VPN connectivity for those locations where pure Ethernet connectivity is not yet available.
- Ensure your critical data always gets through with CoS provided.
- Free up your scarce IT resources to focus on strategic IT projects such as helping drive customer satisfaction or business growth and let us perform your day-to-day network management.
- Reduces risk by implementing a future-proof IP network that supports converged voice and data.