Whether you are looking to connect data centres for storage and back-up or to consolidate IT infrastructure running corporate applications, you need a high bandwidth and flexible networking solution.
Vtesse’s Ethernet VPN allows you to extend Ethernet LAN networking to your inter-office or inter-data centre links cost-effectively. And there is no need to agree IP addressing with your service provider: control remains with you to configure the network as you wish. Whether you want to configure your own IP network over the network or simply take advantage of the simplicity and flexibility of Ethernet, we’ll provide the connectivity and speed to do the job.
- Flexible configuration for multi-site networks: any to any site connectivity.
- Multi-cast capability: supports voice/video broadcast.
- Flexible and scalable bandwidth: 10 Mbps to 1 Gbps.
- A range of customer site Ethernet connectivity options including EFM (Ethernet First Mile), fibre-based LAN extension services.
- Six Classes of Service (CoS) to allow you to prioritise your voice, data and video traffic.
- Service resiliency: network links will re-route in 50 milliseconds should there be a problem.
- Service reports that show how your network is performing.
- More flexible and lower costs compared to traditional point-to-point network technologies such as leased lines.
- Easier to grow your business as the network can easily be upgraded as your bandwidth needs increase, often without a site visit or additional equipment being required.
- Simpler network set-up configuration places less of a burden on your scarce IT resources by removing the need to manage a complex Layer 3 network.
- Guaranteed application performance through customer-defined CoS.
- Customer control of the network gives you the ability to flex your network the way you want, for example by adding new applications such as video conferencing or CCTV.
- Service reports provide peace of mind on network utilisation and performance.