You may have reached the limit of your existing data centre space, run out of available power or you are concerned about the resiliency of your existing facility. Maybe you are embarking on a major cost reduction programme such as server virtualisation, blade server deployment or consolidating your data centres.
Whatever the reason, we can work with you in identifying your key business needs and agree a design that best fits both technically and commercially. For customers with 5 racks or less, co-location in our communal data floor represents a cost-effective yet reliable and secure option. Our Hertfordshire Data Centre also can offer substantial cost savings over London data centres and London colocation yet is still within synchronous replication distance of the city.
- Lockable racks in communal areas with multi-layered security.
- N+1 redundant power, 2N options available.
- Redundant A+B dual power feeds at individual racks.
- A range of power density options, up to 8kW per rack.
- N+1 redundant cooling.
- Range of connectivity options from Optical Services to Ethernet VPN, IP Transit or Fibrechannel.
- Metered billing at individual racks based on actual usage not “take or pay”.
- Flexible contract terms starting at 12 months
- High availability through power redundancy options normally only found in Tier IV facilities.
- Take advantage of our high density hosting and reduce you existing footprint rental costs.
- We pass on the benefits of our industry leading PUE with lower electricity bills.
- Only pay for the electricity you use – we find customers use 70% to 80% of footprint power allocation.