If you require a more private, secure environment than co-location, we can provide additional security in the form of a cage area for customers requiring 5 racks or more.
These cages are tough wire framed structures that completely encloses your equipment and separates it from the rest of the data floor. Access to the cages is only provided to named individuals on your authorised personnel list and is via lockable doors requiring two-factor authentication to gain access. Additional biometric security can also be provided if required. The caged area can be also used as your own work area for storing equipment or tools so you don’t have to bring them with you every time your visit.
- Secure caged area for 5 racks or more.
- Home away from home: flexible space to store equipment or tools.
- 2N redundant power.
- Redundant A+B dual power feeds at individual racks.
- A range of power density options, up to 8kW per rack.
- N+1 redundant cooling.
- Range of connectivity options from Optical Services to Ethernet VPN, IP Transit or Fibrechannel.
- Metered billing at individual racks based on actual usage not “take or pay”.
- Flexible contract terms starting at 12 months.
- Additional security for your IT infrastructure.
- No need to bring tools and equipment with you every time you visit.
- High availability through power redundancy options normally only found in Tier IV facilities.
- Take advantage of our high density hosting and reduce you footprint rental costs.
- We pass on the benefits of our industry leading PUE with lower electricity bills.
- Only pay for the electricity you use – we find customers use 60 to 80% of footprint power allocation.