High-Speed Fibre Channel Network Technology
If you are looking to secure Government business and need a network partner, Vtesse has recently achieved certification under the Government’s CAS(T) (CESG Assured Service (Telecommunications)) scheme for its optical networking services which means we can now carry government data at Impact Level 2 (IL2) and meet the 2-2-4 government security standard. As part of our certification we can also work with other CAS(T) providers where “last mile” connectivity is required, extending our network reach.
As one of the first carriers in the UK to deploy ROADM technology (Reconfigurable Optical Add Drop Multiplexers) – the latest generation of high bandwidth networking equipment – we can also help strengthen your bid by offering superior lead-times and service availability.
Certified local Government Network Features
- Expert presales support with years of government bid experience.
- High capacity optical point to point capacity, including all major services and protocols: Ethernet, Fibre Channel, OTN.
- Detailed route maps and latency information provided.
- Security cleared Network Operations Centre teams to SC Level & above.
- Our certification supports solution providers participating in tenders for government ICT contracts who need to meet the 2-2-4 standard but with the added benefits of our ROADM network that are not found on other networks.
- Unlike some other network suppliers Vtesse isn’t on government communication or cloud frameworks, nor do we sell complex ICT solutions to government so as a result our organisation is totally focussed on helping you win new business.
- Vtesse’s IL2 assurance provides a firm foundation upon which you can build higher levels of security demanded by Government sector customers – Vtesse’s customers already provide solutions up to IL5 (SECRET) over our network.
- With data security an increasingly important issue, the external evaluation and certification of our network provides you with reassurance that we are meeting industry standard data security levels.
For more information please contact us today.