Some data centres, particularly in central London locations have on site facilities that are limited and parking is problematic and expensive. When we refurbished our Hoddeston data centre, we tried to make it a pleasant working environment for our customers.
There is plenty of free secure parking so no need to worry about finding a space, getting penalty parking tickets or paying the congestion charge. We have a kitchen and rest area and there is a large Sainsbury’s just around the corner open late when you need to take a break.
- Free, secure parking for 70 cars.
- Kitchen and rest area.
- Free tea and coffee.
- Free wifi available upon request.
- Flexible accommodation space: conference rooms, class rooms and office space.
- Lockable storage cabinets and cages on-site for customer equipment.
- Deliveries accepted and stored on your behalf.